Firefox is a browser that is very familiar with that used by Internet users today. Are you a Firefox user? This trick may be a bit can help to increase the speed of the browser. There is a facility which seldom or never we use in firefox. In fact, the facility can slightly increase the performance of the browser.
Here are the steps to improve the performance of firefox:
1. Open the Firefox browser, then type about: config in the address bar. Then, press ENTER.
2. Click I'll be careful, I promise!. If you do not want to go out again this warning, remove the tick mark on the show this warning next time.
3. Network.http.pipelining Type in the Filter box. Double-click that value to True.
5. Double-click network.http.pipelining.maxrequests.
6. Change the number to 60. Click OK.
Now try opening one of the sites. If it is still not fast enough, use the add-on for Firefox called FasterFox. Add-on is useful to make effective use of bandwidth, so it can improve the performance of firefox.
Attach Add-on in your Firefox browser soon:)
If our website useful and you like it, please click in below